dijous, 21 de juny del 2018

Denominacions

Comic strip that occurred to me the day before yesterday after reading a tweet about what denomination should receive in our country (Spain, specifically Catalonia) the so-called "ninth art" (the traditional denomination had always been 'tebeo' -or 'historieta'- with childish connotations. For a time, 'comic' was imposed, but during the last decades an attempt has been made to standardize the 'graphic novel' concept, directing it in turn towards a more adult and sophisticated comic book concept).
And if you asked me today, I would say that the best comic I've read in my life, in the absence of those that I still have to discover, is the 'Return of the Dark Knight' by Frank Miller

Tira cómica que se me ocurrió antes de ayer a raíz de leer un tweet sobre qué denominación debería recibir en nuestro país el mal llamado "noveno arte" (y si me lo preguntáseis hoy, os diria que el mejor cómic que he leído en mi vida, a falta de los que todavía me quedan por descubrir, es el 'Return of the Dark Knight' de Frank Miller).

Tira còmica que se'm va ocórrer abans d'ahir a arrel de llegir un tweet sobre quina denominació hauria de rebre al nostre país el mal anomenat "novè art" (i si em preguntessiu avui, us diria que el millor còmic que he llegit en ma vida, a falta dels que encara em queden per descobrir, és el 'Return of the Dark Knight' d'en Frank Miller. 






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada